♥
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Here to blog!
Today, went to aAdvantage Consulting to do some data entry work from 10 to 6.40pm! I knew that im not the kind doing deskbound job. Too bad, the pay is super attractive, so i took it. Anyway, it's only for a day ;)
MY SHOULDER, AND NECK ACHED LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS PLS!! I UNDERSTAND HOW MY COUSIN FEELS!! CAUSE HE'S FOREVERING DOING HEAD EXCERSICE AND OCCASIONALLY GO WITH US (MOM AND I) TO SEE SINSEH. THE ACHED IS SUPER EXCRUCIATING! PLUS, I SAT THE WHOLE DAY, Entering NUMBERS! so no life please :/ i wonder how SINGAPOREANS survive this kind of mundane, routine life.I would rather, stand for 10 hours, talking and serving customers rather than sitting in the office. You know WHY! i didnt OPEN MY MOUTH, LITERALLY from 10 to 6.40! plus i didnt go for lunch! nearly killed myself with my own breath! u know if u dont talk, your mouth will stink! that's why morning must brush teeth!Also, being a sales assistant stands whole day! but there's something good in return! slimmer LEGS!! whahaha ;))))))Few more hours to go before i HEAD FOR TIOMAN ISLAND! ASIAN's Paradise! (Hawaii To far fetched..so Malaysia -_-'''')
PROFILE ♥
stephanie;sookfung
NP AVT
psalms 27:4
a lady that is striving to dwell in the house of the Lord
who is learning to see God's greater purpose for her
who wakes up and learns to be thankful for her blessings
♥
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Here to blog!
Today, went to aAdvantage Consulting to do some data entry work from 10 to 6.40pm! I knew that im not the kind doing deskbound job. Too bad, the pay is super attractive, so i took it. Anyway, it's only for a day ;)
MY SHOULDER, AND NECK ACHED LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS PLS!! I UNDERSTAND HOW MY COUSIN FEELS!! CAUSE HE'S FOREVERING DOING HEAD EXCERSICE AND OCCASIONALLY GO WITH US (MOM AND I) TO SEE SINSEH. THE ACHED IS SUPER EXCRUCIATING! PLUS, I SAT THE WHOLE DAY, Entering NUMBERS! so no life please :/ i wonder how SINGAPOREANS survive this kind of mundane, routine life.I would rather, stand for 10 hours, talking and serving customers rather than sitting in the office. You know WHY! i didnt OPEN MY MOUTH, LITERALLY from 10 to 6.40! plus i didnt go for lunch! nearly killed myself with my own breath! u know if u dont talk, your mouth will stink! that's why morning must brush teeth!Also, being a sales assistant stands whole day! but there's something good in return! slimmer LEGS!! whahaha ;))))))Few more hours to go before i HEAD FOR TIOMAN ISLAND! ASIAN's Paradise! (Hawaii To far fetched..so Malaysia -_-'''')