♥
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
I forgot the most important for my resolution!
FREE FROM GLOBAL WARMING!
yeah, today, first day of school, but still same semester and we're still in year 1. Not much different. I started my day quite badly. all thanks to the s tupid donuts. First day of school term and im late for lecture again. :/
damn pissed with it. I shall not elaborate more.
Thank God, the lecturer gave us some time to brush up on our music production. And we managed to finish mixing everything. However, we were very upset that the Garage band cannot save our recording using microphone. which was the climax of the entire music. :((
I was rather overwhelmed by different group's music. I mean, theirs are really soothing,rock band kind. Whereas my group, totally 100%, 360 degree different genre from the rest. I would say mine is the most unique out of all. :D
We actually did an African genre kind of music. The drastic different was our music tells a story. so the story is, it started the day quite beautilfully,with birds chirpping, waves hitting the shores to welcome the sun. However, the tribe has prepared, fully amoured with a war against another tribe. so the beat of african drums accelerated till the Horn sounded; the start of civilized war between tribes. And here comes the scream, fighting, people dying , thunder deafening the ears. and finally the war has ended by the droplets of rain, and a tribe has won. Peace has regained once more.
SO the music played till the scream and it went silent. We explained to them, replayed the part where the war began. since shen li and i were the ones behind the scream, we decided to do it live to match our track. The fun part was, you know i have a limited range of pitches. so i did the low scream and she did the high pitch scream. We told the class there would be scream, but they didnt know where. So we screamed out of nowhere.(we know our music.so u see) and One high and low pitch, how would it sound?? Funny right?! yeah, the class was stunned for a second, and all burst into laughter. they almost rolled on the floor man -.-''' it was so funny that we joined them too. okay i've low sense of humour :/ stomach ached man.
Before our presentation, we've actually laughed quite hard. thanks to the lame conversation that led to some horny jokes. okay, it's inside joke. xD
and you know, that lecturer went to share the joke with our level's technician. I dont know his surname. but i usually call him UNCLE. damn nice uncle. yeah, so my lecturer went to share it with the rest of the lecturers and technicians. How i know, they were looking in my direction, pointing at me and stuff. Cause our studio has windows
I KNOW I'M WEIRD AND HAVE UNIQUE, OUTSTANDING IDEA THAT MAJORITY WOULD NOT HAVE :D
praise me praise me!~ lolx. joking babes!~
ciao!~
Labels: LAUGH TOO HARD TODAY SO FUN
PROFILE ♥
stephanie;sookfung
NP AVT
psalms 27:4
a lady that is striving to dwell in the house of the Lord
who is learning to see God's greater purpose for her
who wakes up and learns to be thankful for her blessings
♥
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
I forgot the most important for my resolution!
FREE FROM GLOBAL WARMING!
yeah, today, first day of school, but still same semester and we're still in year 1. Not much different. I started my day quite badly. all thanks to the s tupid donuts. First day of school term and im late for lecture again. :/
damn pissed with it. I shall not elaborate more.
Thank God, the lecturer gave us some time to brush up on our music production. And we managed to finish mixing everything. However, we were very upset that the Garage band cannot save our recording using microphone. which was the climax of the entire music. :((
I was rather overwhelmed by different group's music. I mean, theirs are really soothing,rock band kind. Whereas my group, totally 100%, 360 degree different genre from the rest. I would say mine is the most unique out of all. :D
We actually did an African genre kind of music. The drastic different was our music tells a story. so the story is, it started the day quite beautilfully,with birds chirpping, waves hitting the shores to welcome the sun. However, the tribe has prepared, fully amoured with a war against another tribe. so the beat of african drums accelerated till the Horn sounded; the start of civilized war between tribes. And here comes the scream, fighting, people dying , thunder deafening the ears. and finally the war has ended by the droplets of rain, and a tribe has won. Peace has regained once more.
SO the music played till the scream and it went silent. We explained to them, replayed the part where the war began. since shen li and i were the ones behind the scream, we decided to do it live to match our track. The fun part was, you know i have a limited range of pitches. so i did the low scream and she did the high pitch scream. We told the class there would be scream, but they didnt know where. So we screamed out of nowhere.(we know our music.so u see) and One high and low pitch, how would it sound?? Funny right?! yeah, the class was stunned for a second, and all burst into laughter. they almost rolled on the floor man -.-''' it was so funny that we joined them too. okay i've low sense of humour :/ stomach ached man.
Before our presentation, we've actually laughed quite hard. thanks to the lame conversation that led to some horny jokes. okay, it's inside joke. xD
and you know, that lecturer went to share the joke with our level's technician. I dont know his surname. but i usually call him UNCLE. damn nice uncle. yeah, so my lecturer went to share it with the rest of the lecturers and technicians. How i know, they were looking in my direction, pointing at me and stuff. Cause our studio has windows
I KNOW I'M WEIRD AND HAVE UNIQUE, OUTSTANDING IDEA THAT MAJORITY WOULD NOT HAVE :D
praise me praise me!~ lolx. joking babes!~
ciao!~
Labels: LAUGH TOO HARD TODAY SO FUN