♥
Monday, November 10, 2008
WOW, it seems like everyone is in PMS-ing mood. i Logged in to livejournal and see so many people ranting. i saw 2 posts written by 2 different people. It seems related, but im in doubt whether they were refering to the same thing. I hope not. They've been friends for so long. Why is this happening? Shouldnt we treasure the friends we have? especially friendships last longer than any of ur relationships u have out there. I wonder. really get it settled and grow up i think.
wow 2. it's really WOW at workplace too. So many people left, so many work to do. What crap sia. What target settings? sales target etc etc. Cut cost until they discontinue the cleaning service 0.0 i swept the place like a mad person sia. 3 units of shop, and it was so filthy !! I hope they just dont implement the commission based on the targets. really. If that's the case, all the experienced sales people would quit. it would left the company with no choice but to hire new birds to do the job.
It was rubbish really. Worked till closing. and they analyzed the sales hourly. And grade it according. Just like Os style. I guess no one cares about grading now. It's 2 persons job to 1 employee. How tedious is that. Even PT wasnt let go. I shouldn't work till closing. And i really regret it. :(
I buzzing workplace changed 180 degree. I wonder what's up with the heads up there. Only know how to hold meetings. Why not come down and have a great look at the shop. Moreover, the econ isnt doing well at the moment. so not only us gets affected. It's everyone. -.-
The problem is no more monopolizing now. Once the time is up, USA's HQ will take over.
worrying now doesnt make any difference later on.
move on.
PROFILE ♥
stephanie;sookfung
NP AVT
psalms 27:4
a lady that is striving to dwell in the house of the Lord
who is learning to see God's greater purpose for her
who wakes up and learns to be thankful for her blessings
♥
Monday, November 10, 2008
WOW, it seems like everyone is in PMS-ing mood. i Logged in to livejournal and see so many people ranting. i saw 2 posts written by 2 different people. It seems related, but im in doubt whether they were refering to the same thing. I hope not. They've been friends for so long. Why is this happening? Shouldnt we treasure the friends we have? especially friendships last longer than any of ur relationships u have out there. I wonder. really get it settled and grow up i think.
wow 2. it's really WOW at workplace too. So many people left, so many work to do. What crap sia. What target settings? sales target etc etc. Cut cost until they discontinue the cleaning service 0.0 i swept the place like a mad person sia. 3 units of shop, and it was so filthy !! I hope they just dont implement the commission based on the targets. really. If that's the case, all the experienced sales people would quit. it would left the company with no choice but to hire new birds to do the job.
It was rubbish really. Worked till closing. and they analyzed the sales hourly. And grade it according. Just like Os style. I guess no one cares about grading now. It's 2 persons job to 1 employee. How tedious is that. Even PT wasnt let go. I shouldn't work till closing. And i really regret it. :(
I buzzing workplace changed 180 degree. I wonder what's up with the heads up there. Only know how to hold meetings. Why not come down and have a great look at the shop. Moreover, the econ isnt doing well at the moment. so not only us gets affected. It's everyone. -.-
The problem is no more monopolizing now. Once the time is up, USA's HQ will take over.
worrying now doesnt make any difference later on.
move on.