♥
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
It was dumbfounded to hear about the news, In return, i think it was the second time that, i was the last to be informed about what's happening around us discreetly..
why?! Am i really that un-approachable?
It is extremely sulky that none mention about anything.
I couldnt even read the signs!
i think im really a failed friend.
I still cant process about everything..
I need to find some time to have heart to heart talk with you. Friend.
I treasure u all a lot. So don't break my heart anymore, if u take me as your closed friends.
PROFILE ♥
stephanie;sookfung
NP AVT
psalms 27:4
a lady that is striving to dwell in the house of the Lord
who is learning to see God's greater purpose for her
who wakes up and learns to be thankful for her blessings
♥
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
It was dumbfounded to hear about the news, In return, i think it was the second time that, i was the last to be informed about what's happening around us discreetly..
why?! Am i really that un-approachable?
It is extremely sulky that none mention about anything.
I couldnt even read the signs!
i think im really a failed friend.
I still cant process about everything..
I need to find some time to have heart to heart talk with you. Friend.
I treasure u all a lot. So don't break my heart anymore, if u take me as your closed friends.